NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO PARTICIPATE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sponsor: Samsung Electronics America, Inc., 85 Challenger Rd, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660 ("Sponsor").
2. Administrator: CSM Sports & Entertainment, Inc., 440 Ninth Avenue, 17 th Floor, New York, NY 10001 ("Administrator").
3. Eligibility: The "Big Screen & BBQ Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") is open only to persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older), and who have a valid e-mail account and Internet access as of the date of entry. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within six (6) months prior to the start date of the Sweepstakes, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, DEBRAIN, LLC ("DEBRAIN"), INCO, LLC dba Invisible North, Daniel J. Edelman, Inc., and/or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying prizes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to submit an entry or win a prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on July 1, 2020 and ends 11:59 pm ET on July 12, 2020 ("Promotion Period"). DEBRAIN's computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
Navigate the Internet to the Sweepstakes website at https://www.bigscreenandbbq.com/ ("Website"). To enter, complete the Sweepstakes entry form by providing your full name, complete mailing address, and email address.
Upon submission, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
5. Winner Selection/Odds: Winners will be randomly selected on or about July 15, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning a Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Winner Notification: Each Potential Winner will be notified by e-mail on or about July 15, 2020 and will be required to reply within five (5) days acknowledging receipt of the notification and return, within five (5) days from the date of transmission, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, W-9 tax form, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law and any other documentation required by Sponsor or Administrator (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents"). If potential winner does not reply to such notification within five (5) days, an e-mail notification is undeliverable after up to two (2) attempts, the Prize Claim Documents are not signed and returned within five (5) days from the date of transmission, potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries received. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. Prizes, Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"):
Grand Prize (5 Winners): Each winner will receive: one (1) Samsung 55" The Terrace TV (ARV: $3,499.99); one (1) The Remotula (ARV: $300.00); and one (1) Weber Spirit E-310 gas grill (ARV: $529.00). Total ARV of each Grand Prize: $4,328.99.
Total ARV of All Prizes: $21,644.95.
Any costs and incidentals associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use not specified herein; for example, installation and/or assembly of the TV and/or grill, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize must be accepted entirely as offered or not at all. Sponsor reserves the right to deliver Grand Prize in multiple shipments. Grand Prize will only be delivered to a street address in the United States. If for any reason one or more Grand Prizes are unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to award a substitute prize, or portion of prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of the Grand Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the winner. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a Grand Prize or any portion thereof. Winners agree to comply with any additional terms and conditions applicable to the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is provided "as is"; entrants acknowledge that Sponsor and the Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Color, size and style of various prize components will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Limit of one (1) prize per family, household or address in this Sweepstakes or any other Sweepstakes offered by Sponsor during Promotion Period.
The value of the Grand Prize will be taxable to the winners as income and will be reflected as such on the IRS-MISC 1099 Tax Form issued to winner for calendar year 2020. All U.S. federal, state and local tax liability, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Grand Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of each winner (regardless of whether the prize, in whole or in part, is used).
8. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, Weber-Stephen Products LLC, Facebook, Inc., and Twitter, Inc., as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof). By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, Grand Prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state/province of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional material in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, or on a Winner's list (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation. Force Majeure: The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the Released Parties (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the Sweepstakes, who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the Grand Prizes by means of a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Persons entering the Sweepstakes further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
EXCEPT FOR SPONSOR'S OWN PRODUCT (I.E., THE TERRACE TV) THAT MAY BE COVERED BY A WARRANTY (AND, IN SUCH CASE, THE WARRANTY SHALL BE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO ITS TERMS), SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ONLY WARRANTIES — IF ANY &eml; ARE THOSE OF THE MANUFACTURER OF THE CORRESPONDING PRIZE/PRIZE COMPONENT.
9. Disputes: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Newark or an appropriate New Jersey State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
10. Winners' List: For the name of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Samsung's Big Screen & BBQ Sweepstakes Winners, CSM, 440 Ninth Avenue, 17 th Floor, New York, NY 10001 for receipt no later than August 31, 2020.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.